Quad Bike in Marrakech Palmeraie
Enjoy your Marrakech Quad bike experience in Marrakech palmgrove, driving through palm tree fields and stopping to Share moroccan mint tea with local berber nomads.
This quad bike in Marrakech allows you to ride your engine and race through palm trees and the desert. Take your own 4×4 quad into the Palmeraie, the palm-lined oasis outside the city. Then, put on your helmet and follow a guide along arid rivers, dunes, and trails while taking in the landscapes and enjoying a mint tea in a Berber village.
- Drive a rugged quad through palm groves, dunes, and desert
- Pass by and see palm tree groves in the sandy desert
- Learn about the rich flora and fauna of the region with an expert guide
- Sip Moroccan mint tea with Berber local nomads
Meeting And Pickup
Pickup points: Will be selected following contact
Start time: Will be selected following contact
What To Expect
Before you reach the quad bike squad, drive through an exciting landscape and feel energized. The driver will be a skilled and bilingual professional, and the car will be comfortable and air-conditioned.
- 30 minutes
A qualified quad bike guide will make it simple for you to operate the ATV and take pleasure in one of the best activities in Marrakech in a breathtaking setting. Next, take a free test ride on the quad bike to get a good understanding of it before heading out on your adventure. The engines are now restarted under the direction of a skilled ATV Quad Guide. To be taken from the most breathtaking location around the charming palms, follow the lead driver.
Test your adrenaline in a vast, beautiful terrain while enjoying a moment of freedom while using an ATV. Take a moment to savor the delicious complimentary Moroccan mint tea at the hotel. Enjoy the lovely, open landscape with kind people who want to tell you more about this place and its people.
Return via a scenic quad trek, which will be made exciting and fun by our knowledgeable guide as you pass through some breathtaking scenery. Enjoy yourself to the utmost and outdo your friends while driving; this is when adventure is applied to its fullest.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of reservation, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this situation confirmation will be received as shortly as possible, subject to availability.
- Minimum age is 12 years and must be accompanied with an adult 17 and up.
- No serious medical conditions, including heart issues.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers and travelers with back problems.
You can cancel within 24 hours before the experience for a full refund.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the experience’s start time to receive a full refund.
- You won’t get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience begins.
- Good weather is necessary for this experience. If it’s canceled because of bad weather, you will be given the option of a different date or a full refund.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Highly recommended. Our children were aged between 13 – 19 and all thoroughly enjoyed it. Good communication and professional
Wow! This was so much fun. It was about 2 hours with a couple breaks along the way. Our guide, Hamza, led us safely throughout the ride. It was enjoyable and I highly recommend Hamza as your guide.
It was extremely hot which is to be expected in August. I struggled for the first half, but once we stopped for tea and water, I was able to use the hose to cool down. Honestly, that was a game changer and would highly recommend drenching yourself in water in the first instance to stay cool. The highlight was our guide, Imad. He was so nice, talked to us about his life and actually made the experience so much better. Be prepared for the heat and stay hydrated!